Monday, September 29, 2014

MY COMPANION MAN‏


Hayley and friends at Zone Conference


HELLO my family!

This week was pretty normal!! Basically, we started out with a kind of lame week, not a lot happened and all of our appointments fell through... BUT then Friday I did intercambios with.... wait for it... HERMANA BLUTH - my companion from the ccm!!! Crazy, no?! And then that day we found an awesome new family to teach and we had 8 lessons! The Lord almost never blesses us immediately, we just need to have the patience, faith, and diligence to wait for it and he will take care of everything. We only have to do everything that we can do, and it will ALWAYS be enough. 
 
C is progressing, he's keeping the word of wisdom, but he didn't go to church :( bummer no?! But it's fine haha. Besides that, we've found a bunch of new investigators and October looks like it's going to be an awesome month!! I'm just hoping that Hermana Barros and I aren't changed, because cambios are coming on October 8th, and we´re a little nervous haha. But hey, I know that it's going to be what the Lord wants from us!

Thank you for everything you guys do for me, I really love my family more than anything in the world!!! I notice it even more here haha. I know that the Lord has prepared me for every moment that I've lived here in Chile. It's a huge blessing that I could come here, and for every chance I've had to meet every single person. 

I watched this video today and it´s a little corny, but I like it a lot too haha. http://www.mormonchannel.org/video/mormon-messages?v=3792885561001
 
I hope you all have a good week, LOVE YOU!

love, 
hermana hansen
 
Noche de Hogar (family night) with the Familia Burgos



A cute little boy in her ward

Vivi's birthday celebration


Hayley on splits with her MTC companion, Hermana Bluth

Valpariso Zone conference
Hayley and her comp at Zone conference




 

No comments:

Post a Comment