Thursday, June 11, 2015

Creo que los muertos andan en los platillos voladores...‏

Hey family!!!

So this week went good! Not a ton of stuff happened, we had the stand so as always THAT was interesting haha, but we couldn´t work too much in our sector! Still, we always are seeing so many miracles that it doesn´t even matter. 

I really love to do intercambios! I love getting to know the hermanas and seeing miracles in their sectors and in mine. I went to Agua Santa this week and we really just saw so many miracles happen! It´s seeing how the work happens in other areas as well, because they´re different, but God works in the same way. Always. We were in a hurry and walked by this 20 year old guy and we were going to just keep going but we looked at each other and just knew that we needed to stop and talk to him. So, we went back, and turns out he had a TON of questions and really wanted to learn more!! It´s the best when God really uses you as an answer to someone else´s prayers. He isn´t in either one of our sectors, but I know Heavenly Father is looking out for him. 

Besides that, work in Chorrillos is going well! We are working to find people and help our investigators progress. We had a breakthrough with M (listen to the recording Hermana Sanford sent to her mom!!) and we are working with some others as well. I just hope that I get to stay here!! There are CAMBIOS not this Wednesday but the next, and that´s horrifying because now I could definitely leave... Yikes. BUT, I know that it will be what the Lord wants of me :)
 
ALSO, we found a huge spider in our house today. Just look at it. HORRIFYING. But we killed it so it´s okay. 

Sorry this is short, but as always, I am short on time!! Also to let you know, my left ankle has been hurting a TON and was swollen this whole week, but I´m going to the doctor this week, so don´t worry about me :) And it´s also not too bad so that I can´t walk or anything! Just annoying haha. But just so that you know and don´t stress Mom!
 
I know that this gospel is true and am so grateful for the opportunity that I have to share it with those around me. It´s incredible, and really a gospel of love, hope, and joy. I know that Christ lives, and that he really does love each of us personally. We just need to make the decision to follow Him and we will have more joy that we can imagine :)

I love you all so much and I hope you have a great week!
Hermana Hansen
 

 
 
Hayley laughing!
Beautiful Chorillos

Puppies!!



Hermana Sanford with a puppy

Puppy huddle

Giant spider in their apartment
 

No comments:

Post a Comment