Tuesday, October 28, 2014

He sees you when you´re sleeping....‏


 
Hayley with her dear friend Tori who left the day after her to serve in Uruguay.  Since we didn't get a photo this week, I am posting one taken right before she left. These girls are officially halfway through their missions!

GOOD MORNING. 

Hello family! This week was really good! :) Spring is arriving here in Placilla! It's a little weird and a little sad with my new zone leader, but he's a really good missionary so I'm okay with it. 

Things in my sector are going great!!! The ward is a dream, they help us out a lot. J went to church and so did Y and A! We are finding the chosen ones :) We just need to work on reactivating as well!! 

Sometimes I get really overwhelmed, because it's all on Placilla if Valpo Oeste is going to go from a district to a stake or not, And president basically trusts it all in Hermana Page and I, so that's horrifying. But I know that if we just can be obedient, courageous, and humble disciples of the Lord we are going to be able to help this ward make it happen and divide so that they can make another stake in zion! :) 

I  love missionary work so much, and honestly I am so grateful that I am here. I am so grateful for the people I have met, the people who have changed me and the people I have had the blessing to be a part of their change. I just hope I can be an instrument in the Lord´s hands, because I know I am NOTHING without him! 

Sorry this is short, but really not a lot exciting is happening. Everyone´s progressing but this week is going to be like the moment of truth if it all turns out or not!! Pray for us! :) 
Love you all SO much!!!
Hermana Hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment