Monday, April 13, 2015

un poco más que un año!

 
A dead tarantula they found on the side of the road!

Hey family!!!

How´s it going?! Not okay that you guys went to the Cayman Islands without me, but I´m not even sad about it because there´s no place I´d rather be than Chile! Not even lying on that one, because I am SO happy here :) 
Sorry my emails are always so lame, I always think I have so much to tell my family!!! And then time comes to write, and.... I forget everything haha but honestly one thing that I will NEVER forget is that I am so extremely happy here. I can´t even begin to tell you! 
This week I have had a nasty stomach flu that currently half the mission has, but we were still able to go out and work every day! We had interviews with President, who is amazing, and we have just worked HARD. I love it. 
My zone is awesome, we had a great zone conference, and really I am so glad for repentance and the atonement. Seriously, it just lets us be so incredibly happy and so free! Like my favorite talk of all time from last general conference by Jorg Klebingat, it lets us retain a remission of our sins and be perfect in our sphere despite our weaknesses. I just want to share this with the whole world! I have seen a lot of blessings and promises be fulfilled from my patriarchal blessing this week, and I just want it to keep happening. I know that by living the gospel fully, joyfully, and with all your heart, might, mind and strength, miracles happen and something like magic exists! 
I really hope you all had a great time on vacation, I love you all!!! Pray for T, she´s still sick.  We have found a lot of new investigators, including FINALLY teaching this recent converts son! And he is interested in our message! :) I am so excited. 
I hope you have a great week!!!
Love,
Hermana Hansen 

My mission president showed us this AWESOME video about the ten commandments, I love it! watch it! 

Just for fun, my top ten conference talks:
1. https://www.lds.org/general-conference/2015/04/stay-by-the-tree?lang=eng
Puppies!

Their friend Thiare resting with her kitty

Pretty house in Vina.

A sweet friend made them an Oreo cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment