Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Podemos regelarle una tarjetita?‏

Hayley overlooking Valpariso while on exchanges
 
 
HELLO!!
Okay I feel like I have less and less time every week - hahaha. BUT let me fill you in for this week! 
This week we found FAMILIES to teach!! :D:D They aren't going to get baptized this month but September is going to be full of miracles. AND we prayed SO hard and two of our investigators came to church yesterday!! So we are going to set baptismal dates for the 31st today, woo hooo! :)  
Also, we have been using mormon.org a lot. So we use this stand with questions of the soul and give out cards for mormon.org. It's fun, but I got so burnt hahaha. 
We continue having a BLAST as a companionship and see miracles every day, even though Placilla can be a little hard haha. 
We also had zone meeting this week. We had to do part of the training, and the ASSISTANTS came as a surprise!! My first time too!! I was so nervous, but everyone says that we did well haha. Let's hope that they're not lying! 
It was really a good week. I read Alma 26 and it really helped me out this week. I love the Book of Mormon SO much, honestly. 
I hope you guys are all doing well, I love you so much!! I promise I'll write more next week (AKA MY BIRTHDAY yikes I'm almost not a teenager)

LOVE,

HERMANA HANSEN

*Hayley did not write a lot this week, but she was able to send A LOT of photos - yay!  She went on a hike today with a couple of less actives that they are reactivating along with a recent convert. 

Peggy being "chata" and not helping with the stand

Hermana Barros at the Relief Society activity

Ward Relief Society activity

Comps at the RS Activity

Crazy compañeras

Hermana Peggy looking out the window

Valpariso, Chile

Valpariso, Chile

Valpariso, Chile



Hayley looking out over Valpariso

On exchanges in Valpariso

Noche de Hogar (Family Home Evening)


Hiking to the Salto de Agua in Placilla, Valpariso




Hayley and Hermana Barros


View of the Salto de Agua (waterfall)


Cute Hermana Barros with the puppy

Can't leave Peggy behind!


Hayley and her sweet comp.  I miss this smile!

Hiking friends
 

No comments:

Post a Comment