Monday, May 18, 2015

Cambios! Casi no recordaba como son....‏

Hayley and her new companion, Hermana Sanford at transfers
 
 
Hola familia!! TANTO tiempo!! So good to see all of your faces :) Happy mothers day/birthday best mom ever!! :)
 
Haha but as you know, I am now with Hermana Sanford from Layton, Utah! It was so weird to go to the cambio meeting, it´s the first time I´ve gone in all 2015! My third gringa, I´m going half and half as for now! But she is so awesome and such an answer to prayers, I am just so excited! It´s going to be an amazing cambio :) I am really excited to see what happens!!
 
So you guys basically know what already happened this week... But I´ll just go over everything super quick. Loreto has a baptismal date for the 24th of may (pray that we can finish her teaching before!!) and Barbara is set to live the law of chastity!! YEAH! So things are looking great there :) Hermana Evans was super sad to leave, but she was ready at the same time. I know that she´s gonna love Achupallas as well!
 
Basically, we´ve been CRAZY busy this week but we have seen a million miracles. Still the most fun thing was the random phone call from president to be at the stake center because he wanted sisters at this huge fancy stake president activity that they brought nonmembers to! Seriously, we had churipan (yummy bread with sausage and pevre... too good) shish ka bobs, steak, salad, manjar and raspberry cake, and ice cream. And then got to watch "meet the Mormons" and have popcorn and juice. AND talked to this really cool girl who the assistants are going to go teach!! It was awesome, but still not sure how much I liked getting home at 12:30 in the morning when we had to get up the same the next day haha.
 
There´s a really cool video that President Kahnlein showed to us in consejo. I loved it SO much! Seriously everyone was crying. It´s about the man that was born blind and that is healed by Jesus. It´s so true, Christ helps us come out of our blind state and see who we really are. I love the video SO much. I just hope never to be like the Pharisees and say that I can see when I´m actually blind! https://www.lds.org/bible-videos/videos/jesus-heals-a-man-born-blind?lang=eng
 
Love you guys so much, and I am so grateful for all of you!! I love this work and I love the gospel, and I can´t wait to work as hard as I can in probably my last 6 weeks in Chorrillos!!! Hope you all have a great week!


Love

Hermana Hansen


Hayley with a kitten
Anamaria and the cake she made for Hna. Evans


Ana Maria and Hermana Evans on her last day in Chorillos

 

No comments:

Post a Comment