Friday, January 24, 2014

IT'S TIME.

I'm leaving for Chile in 3.5 DAYS. Too crazy! I'm setting up this blog for my mom so that she can post my weekly updates for those who want to know what I'm up to! She'll post links to it on my Facebook page too (I hope!)

ALSO. If you want to contact me, here's a list of my addresses!

Email address:
hayleyh@myldsmail.net.

Address in the Santiago MTC:
Hermana Hayley Elisabeth Hansen
Pedro de Valdivia 1423
Providencia
Santiago
Region Metropolitana (Santiago) Chile

HOWEVER - that's only for the first 6 weeks, and your letters might not get to me that fast, so my address in Viña del Mar will be:
Hermana Hayley Elisabeth Hansen
Chile Viña del Mar Mission
4 Norte 1112

Casilla 631
Viña del Mar
Valparaiso
Chile


DearElder:

If you want a fast and cheap way to contact me, go to http://www.dearelder.com/ then click on the "Write a Letter" tab at the top. Then choose either the Chile MTC (the first 6 weeks I'm there) or the Chile Viña del Mar mission (the rest of my mission) and you can type out a letter and they will print it and deliver it to me! :)

For packages (if you want to send me one :) ) ask my mom for the info!

Love you all, and I can't wait to serve the Lord and the people of Viña del Mar! If you want to know more about what I'm up to and why I'm doing this, check out http://mormon.org/me/6DMT/Hayley. SEE YOU IN 18 MONTHS :)

No comments:

Post a Comment